Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was twin goat birth night, didn't get to bed until daylight.

Todays question; What US city, per capita, consumes the most jello?

·
Living in the Hills
4,534 Posts
Nemo, SD Pop. 42, we eat cases of the stuff. It is the only prepacked food dd can eat for "fun". :D That's 10.28 boxes per person per year, IF you only count what we eat!

T

·
0 Posts
Salt Lake City, Utah??? (Trying to figure out where a large Church population is as I don't believe God likes it when his children congregate without jello...)

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Tonya said:
Salt Lake City, Utah??? (Trying to figure out where a large Church population is as I don't believe God likes it when his children congregate without jello...)
:rotfl:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Salt Lake City has traditionally been No. 1 in per capita Jell-O gelatin consumption in the nation. But Salt Lake City fell from the No. 1 position in late 1999 when Des Moines, Iowa slipped past Utah on the Jell-O charts, resulting in front page news stories along the Wasatch Front.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Tonya said:
Oh you just read my mind LOL :D

Mmm Jello..fat free sugar free lemon line, boya :dance: lol

Kat

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The next time I suspect search engine usage in the stumper I am going to discontinue them completely. Plan on it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi Mitch. I am new to reading your stumpers. I was just getting the hang of it. I wouldn't have known NOT to use a search engine at first. So, perhaps you should put it in your signature line and it would appear each time. At least if someone used a search engine to get the answer, they would know not to spoil it for the rest of us.

I would hate to see you discontinue them. I love reading them.

Please be patient and give everyone a chance. g

Thanks, Kimberly

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have requested of admin permission to have a second entry, I do not wish to go to the trouble of logging off, changing my tag line, retyping the NO SEARCH ENGINES message, then to return when some times this happens 20 times per day. I am still waiting for admins reply.

But right now a plateful of grits has more appeal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts