Mine! Mine! Its All Mine!!!!!

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by big rockpile, Dec 26, 2006.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

After watching the last week Boxes and Boxes of Cookies and Candy being cooked up.And being told not to touch :shrug: :Bawling:

Then loading it up to take to our DS,then loading it up bringing it home.

:hobbyhors :hobbyhors :dance: :dance: :dance: :1pig: I have all the Candy and Cookies plus other goodies to do me a long time.

big rockpile

2. Cyngbaeld

Cyngbaeld In Remembrance Supporter

Why did you bring it home? Did I miss something? LOL Anyway, you got the goods, so enjoy!

3. big rockpile

She made them for us all to snack on while we was there.Brought what was left home.

So I can't be setting around the House much or I'm not going to be able to get out :help:

big rockpile

4. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

I'll bet your doctor is just cringing at the thought of your next physical, isn't he. Send those cookies down the road to those neghbors who can't manage to fend for themselves. Better yet, carry them down. You get the exercise, the knowledge that you helped the less fortunate, and the benefit of protecting your body from all that sugar!!

5. floramum

floramum Well-Known Member

Mind Ninn!!! Aint No Freezer Deep Enuf, Or Wide Enuf Or Cold Enuf To Keep Your Paws Outa That Sugar! Mind Ninn!

6. big rockpile

Well wife come home with two cases of TV dinners and fresh Sausage.Seems she had some Oranges gave to her so she took them to a neighbor,that had just butcherd a Hog.So he gave her the sausage :shrug:

So see don't do no good sharing because we're truly Blessed and wind up getting back twice what we give. :shrug:
    Thank You Lord!

big rockpile