The night before last, Corabelle only gave me about 1/3 of a gallon of milk. Her 5 1/2 week old baby must just be eating more. I decided at that time that it wasn't worth it to milk for just a little bit. I also decided that it was probably a good time to go to once a day milkings until the calf is weaned. Hence, I didn't milk her last night. She bawled for a while, but didn't look uncomfortable (she's a talker anyway). When I went out just after I got home from work, her bag looked pretty full. When I went out at milking time (6pm) her bag looked like there would be about the same amount as the night before. This morning I got a little under a gallon (the calf is nursing before I get out there at 6am). I don't mind letting the calf have all she wants until weaning, but I want to know if it was okay to drop the night milking so abruptly. All things milking wise are great. You guys were indispensible with the wealth of knowledge you gave me.