Military Museum seeking donations

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by moopups, Nov 6, 2004.

1. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Any veteran related items are welcome, pictures, letters to home, uniforms, ect. The museum is located in Osceola County Florida at the Osceola Square Mall. This is about 10 miles from Orlandos major attractions, their number is 407 931 3133, the museum open this month.

2. Bob in WI

Bob in WI Well-Known Member

Really is too bad Kerry threw away all his medals, they could have went to this museum. :eek:

3. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

Bob, I try to keep this forum 'politically free', as in not seeking political posts here, please assist.

4. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

I can offer a Canadian museum contact if you want to doante items in Canada. A small local up and coming venture called the swords and plowshares museum, which I need to contact to donate an artilery gunsight to and maybe a box of books. They are trying to preserve military relics and stories as well as agricultural items as they related to the homefront I beleive.

5. Bob in WI

Bob in WI Well-Known Member

I can assist unless I find a traitor.

I am a Viet Nam Vet and will not tolerate this crap.

If you don't like my posts fine, but don't tell me I can't make them.

6. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

Bob,your displayingcenter core PTSD no one said you cannot post about politics, you were asked to not post them here. There has been no posts about Bush or Kerry until you started to disrespect my space. We are no longer at war, its time to let it go. 3 years back I was closed eyed as you are now, go to the VA clinic or hospital as I did, there is hope left for you and the rest of your life.

You came in here fragging my space with Kerry stuff when there is no cause for your actions, except what is within your mind, its time to find your way back 'home'.

Please define what you view as crap If you cannot give prime examples, recgonize its the PTSD speaking and not you or your own soul speaking. I understand about PTSD from both sides now, been there - done that.