Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
Yes. He is a patriot, and I guarantee you that he’s the furthest thing from a terrorist that you’re going to find… and that probably even includes you and me. I met him at SHOT several years ago. He was a friend of a SGM-r that I worked with at the time, and was just starting up Fieldcraft at the time, and was there doing his BD work. The three of us went out partying one night.

The guys who make the triple-volunteer level it takes to become an 18X, and then get all the way to SGM, have to love their country more than they love themselves. I’ve yet to meet one over 40 years-old who’s walking on entirely stock joints, nor one over 60 who’s not at the VA monthly for some sort of tune-up.

SGM Glover explained in the video, though, why he’s a domestic terrorist without saying so. He doesn’t support BLM. He’s not afraid to call them the terrorists that they are. But, unfortunately for Mike, BLM is the US’ Sturmabteilung, and criticizing them is akin to criticizing Chairman Barry, himself.

It’s not enough to be pro-USA anymore. When you say “Let’s go Brandon”, you have to mean it, and say it with EIFER!!!

·
Registered
41,775 Posts
My Spidey sense is tingling

Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

·
Registered
41,775 Posts

·
Registered
41,775 Posts
FBI guidelines on symbols that indicate extremist groups
Gonzales Battle Flag, Betsy Ross flag, and the Gadsden flag

Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

·
Registered
15,468 Posts
They work the way many segments of our government run that are inept and or corrupt. They violate your legal, civil, and constitutional rights and your recourse is to sue. You do so out of your pocket while they oppose you, also out of your pocket. If you cannot afford to do so, well then, case closed.
They are no longer a fair minded organization pursuing justice. They are political, vindictive, secretive and oppose oversight. Ignore a subpoena from a 3 letter agency and you will go to jail. Subpoena them for documents, information, etc and watch them ignore you.

·
Registered
799 Posts
They work the way many segments of our government run that are inept and or corrupt. They violate your legal, civil, and constitutional rights and your recourse is to sue. You do so out of your pocket while they oppose you, also out of your pocket. If you cannot afford to do so, well then, case closed.
They are no longer a fair minded organization pursuing justice. They are political, vindictive, secretive and oppose oversight. Ignore a subpoena from a 3 letter agency and you will go to jail. Subpoena them for documents, information, etc and watch them ignore you.
Yes, I was married to one for 30 years and all that you say is true. That's why I still don't have my hundreds of thousands of dollars in alimony and other forms.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts