Mid Westerners ~ Who's going to rutledge?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Dawndra, May 10, 2006.

1. Dawndra

Dawndra I'm back

www.rutledgefleamarket.com

Is anyone going?

I'll be there! :hobbyhors I love going to the market and to Zimmerman's store to stock up on baking goods....

2. DW

DW plains of Colorado Supporter

Dawndra, I was just thinking about you the other day...and Rutledge! I'm sure my sis that lives in Warsaw, IL will be there. Dorothy

3. Quint

Quint Well-Known Member

Didn't a bunch of those old boys in Rutledge threaten to string up Geraldo Rivera once?

Seems like Geraldo went down there to stir the proverbial feces about one thing or another and those old boys took exception to it. If I remember right Geraldo had to high tail it out of the there before he got introduced to an old fashioned beat down, got ventilated or ended up with a rope around his neck. Chased him clean out of the state I think.

4. Westwood

Westwood Well-Known Member

You silly people.

It's the yard sale to end all yard sales. And IF I can get there with $200 or less I'll have a case of blueballs.

5. Oldotaku

Oldotaku Member

Last time I went to Rutledge, it was raining so hard that I got disgusted and left. It was like trying to swim at a yard sale. I did buy a few things, but I only saw 100 stalls before getting too wet and miserable to continue. I'm busy this weekend, but maybe next month...

6. bob clark

bob clark A man's man

its a great place to buy guns

im only 50 miles away