Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to My nephews Wedding last nite, He Married A very nice girl, Quite and polite, But the wedding , Reception was A Circus, They played the Music way to load, None was in English Till I Got nasty with the D J. Then he played all of 4 songs. Then back to Spanish. The brides people were really RUDE. They did NOT interact with the Grooms family. I however was Excluded from The Photos that were Taken, That was A real disapointment.. After I spent Several Hundred Bucks helping to Pay for the wedding, I even bought the Flowers as the Bride had No Idea what was needed, Well I hope to NEVER go to Another wedding like that!! So how was your Friday nite????

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Since you ask. I made pizza for 10, didn't get nasty with anyone and had a lovely evening. We watched a Christmas movie that my grandaughter want to watch, watched a hockey game for DH and SIL and talked.

Has venting helped you recover yet?

·
If I need a Shelter
21,626 Posts
Yea been to a few Mexican parties like that,didn't stay too long just didn't feel safe.

big rockpile

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
Different folks, different strokes. May your nephew and his new bride have a lifetime of happiness.

·
Premium Member
9,250 Posts
Hispanics behind us and the ones 2 houses down from us were very jolly on Dec 24th and 25th with loud parties BUT the music and loudness stopped at 9 pm sharp. I very much appreciated that and it was fun to open the windows and listen. Seems like the ******** they replaced, which also played their music way too loud and also shot off fireworks all nigh couldn't tell time and frquently kept going till 4 am.m- and with us having to work next day.
I'll stick with these Hispanics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts