Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the topics this morning have got me reminiscing about some of my loved ones who have passed---

And of course, I still miss em.
So I got out the photo album and got all teary eyed...

Here is one of my grandparents :)

i do believe we were in SanFransisco on this day-

So thanks ya'll for triggering good memories today.

and here they are at my junior college collage graduation:

and heres grandpa with my then baby brother

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My grandmother was one of those movie star quality people, she just shined. When she dressed up she was the most gorgous person I knew. She was the presedent of the garden club, and was a native daughter of ca, and was a member of other woman clubs where the ladies would dress up and go out. I have some very old photos of her too, which i will have to scan from when she was younger then me and first married...neat photos that to me are a real treasure.

My grandfather was a do-it-aller. He worked the railroad for over 50 years, was an avid outdoorsman, hunted, fished, carved wood (the ducks are his on the mantle) made furnature--(everything but the couches were his) gardened, was a rock hound (did lapidary as a hobby) and was an all around great man. I was blessed to have tehm in my life and to live with them :)

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
All are gone but me and my Aunt on this end of the table at Thankgiving at my Grandparents on my Moms side

My Baby Sister with my DW,she was such a good friend

big rockpile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts