Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by cowboy joe, May 27, 2004.

1. cowboy joe

cowboy joe Hired Hand

Memorial Day is upon us so I wanted to take the opportunity to give thanks to all those that served this great country. You have protected my children and family without even knowing our names. You have defended my freedoms despite the use of these same freedoms by some to condemn your actions. And you have sacrificed more than most of us can ever imagine without asking for anything in return. I am eternally grateful to the men & women who have served in the Armed Forces, and to their families, and hope they will accept my humblest thanks for all they have done. God Bless!

2. Balancedmom2003

Balancedmom2003 Well-Known Member

Very well said Joe! I can't top that but the same sentiments apply from myself and my family.

Michele

3. nostalgia

nostalgia Well-Known Member

My deepest appreciation too. Thank you!

4. Fla Gal

Fla Gal Bunny Poo Monger Supporter

Yes, very well said Joe. A big Thank You from me to all Veterans. If you all were here I'd give you a big hug too!

5. whiterock

whiterock Well-Known Member Supporter

Joe, i signed on tonight to post a thread of this nature myself. You experssed my thoughts and thankfulness very well.

God Bless ALL of the veterans of our armed forces - past, present and future.
    May you know that your sacrifices DO NOT go unappreciated in this country.

Ed