1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
27,082 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't the vaccine that did him in? Or maybe it was because he was OLD.

But seriously, the family has my sympathy. I was just reading a little about the role he played as consort to the queen and devoted father and grandfather. He made a great impact on GB and his family.

·
Super Moderator
3,420 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't the vaccine that did him in? Or maybe it was because he was OLD.

But seriously, the family has my sympathy. I was just reading a little about the role he played as consort to the queen and devoted father and grandfather. He made a great impact on GB and his family.
They were both vaccinated on the 9th of January so its likely old age. 99 is a good long life and dying in ones sleep a blessing. Yes a monarch and essential Briton has passed on. He was a man to admire yes!

·
Premium Member
27,082 Posts
I was joking about the vaccine being the culprit. But it will be recorded in the adverse reactions just like a couple traffic fatalities were.

Living to the age of 99 and still being active and alert is a huge accomplishment for anyone. He had only recently stepped down from being a public figure due to his declining health. If I live to be 99 I would like to be as alert and active as Prince Philip then just stop being without enduring a lingering demise.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Too bad to hear the old guy has passed.. The royal family has been an important part of British history and to the people for a long time..

I remember seeing an interview with Prince Phillip where he was showing his Land Rover converted into a mobile BBQ station... Have also seen cooking video by the guy who was chef for the royal family a long time.. He also saying Phillip was a very accomplished grill cook...

Unfortunately.. When one of an older couple goes down hill or passes many times the other doesn't last much longer.. This an emotional thing as well as an age thing..

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,970 Posts
I was joking about the vaccine being the culprit. But it will be recorded in the adverse reactions just like a couple traffic fatalities were.

Living to the age of 99 and still being active and alert is a huge accomplishment for anyone. He had only recently stepped down from being a public figure due to his declining health. If I live to be 99 I would like to be as alert and active as Prince Philip then just stop being without enduring a lingering demise.
The way the experts talk, Covid will probably still be around, so maybe that year's booster will do the trick.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Another Covid death, if only he had been vaccinated....

Reactions: HDRider
1 - 17 of 17 Posts