Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can one go about getting a new medical card . haven,t had ro use my card in so long has old address on it will be 65 in afew months and would like a little extra help with medical problem that started while in the service ?2 does anyone know if there is clinic in Binghamton NY

·
Human Being!
670 Posts
VA Outpatient Clinic Binghamton

425 Robinson St
Binghamton, NY 13901

(607) 772-9100

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Take your DD214 when you go in, your looking for the 'eligibility' office. Do you have a Combat Action ribbon? Such is greatly to your advantage.

·
Registered
11,511 Posts
If you had a condition before and you had it looked at at the VA you probily need to be concidered for VA disibility. To do this you need to go to the nearest VA regional center and fill out a claim form and probily get a physical for it to go through. If you were at 10% the cost will be nothing for the tratment but for other treatment you will probily have to pay (Not a lot) for the apointment.

·
Semper Fidelis
4,609 Posts
woolyfluff - besides taking your DD-214 (I also take my DD-256/ Certificate of Honorable Discharge), take your old VA medical card if you still have it. Be prepared to go thru the hoops to get a new card. At least us older veterans have different VA benefits due to our dates of military service, as compared to the returning veterans now being discharged today.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I lost my hearing while on gun crew on board USS Raleigh LPD-1 while shotting at a sleave I am sure we had several ACTIN ribbions brfore VH war my date were 1961 1965 US NAVY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts