Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe we have finally got our homestead. Old farm that was dw grandfathers in western Ky. 144 Acres pasture and woods with 2 ponds. Has a well with good water and is way off the main road. We are planning on buying a cheap mobile home until we can do better. All depends on if we can sell what we have now. So please pray for us. :)

·
Offgridkindaguy
792 Posts
Best of luck to you from Windorsun Estate. I started in a 20ft. camper on land with nothing as far as well,septic,power.. Ran jumpers from my car to my camper for tunes,I stayed there for 4yrs. Any way I can help you, just ask..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Best of luck in selling so you can purchase the farm!!! It can sell quickly, our teeny-tiny postage stamp sized first farmette sold in less than a month, so we could purchase this 100 acre piece of heaven, all depends on the Fates and whims of the powers that be....

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Western Kentucky is as close to heaven here on earth as you are going to get. You will get a wonderful prayer from everyone who reads your post. I know that you've created a beautiful and positive thought from me today and will be a song in my heart for a long time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts