May I whine please?

Discussion in 'Alternative Health' started by suburbanite, Jan 3, 2007.

1. suburbanite

suburbanite Well-Known Member

N. Calif./was USDA 9b before global warming
    Well, I've been living with this for years, and I have ibuprofen and percocet and even some Soma to deal with back pain that crops up from walking un-evenly, but with a weather front coming through to night my post-joint-crushed arthritis pain is really acting up tonight and I just wanna whine about it.

:help:

2. donsgal

donsgal Nohoa Homestead

Why don't you visit a chiropractor and get an orthotic which will correct your walking un-evenly and help with the problem. There is no need to suffer and ruin your liver with these drugs.

dongal

3. suburbanite

suburbanite Well-Known Member

N. Calif./was USDA 9b before global warming
    Donsgal, the problem is with my ankle, an orthotic won't fix it because no matter what you stuff into your shoe, the force of walking has to be transmitted up through the ankle and I put more weight on the opposite side. The back stuff is secondary to the shift to keep weight off the ankle.

4. okiemom

okiemom Well-Known Member

I'll whine w/ you. I am also dealing w/ weather related achs. I did have a bad back and had to have surgery, so now I am a walking barometer. :)

I am sorry yours can't be fixed/relieved by dr.s. Whine on, it will help until the weather changes. :)