I had a doe that I felt had mastitis, so I treated with Today infused into the udder. I did 2 treatments 12 hours apart per the instructions. It says to wait 4 days to use the milk again. It is a week later, and I still see a little bit of oily substance on the surface of that milk. I do not want to use it until that oily substance is gone. Did I do something wrong here? Does it take longer than they say sometimes? I am not in a hurry to start using the milk, but would like to eventually have that milk again. Every once in a while I still get a small piece of blod show up in the filter also. Otherwise it looks, smells and seems to be OK. Not masititis shows up on the test. She seems otherwise very healthy and normal.