Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been quite a difficult year for my husband and I........ in many ways and I want to take this moment to thank all of you who have been so very supportive. Unless you have been in situations to need the help, you can't know what this HT family means to a person needing them. We have such a diverse family here on this forum, and we represent so many differing points of view, but you know, when it comes down to it, if one of us needs everyone else, we're all right there for each other.

Just to let you all know a little catch up on me and mine, my niece just 3 days before she was to move here, talked with another friend she hadn't thought of and they offered them a mobile home a lot closer to where they live and so they will not be coming here to be with us. That said, her husband is being very stubborn and does not want to listen to the idea that he is being taken. That says a lot to me. He can't figure out that the trucking company is going to keep selling him trucks as long as they can keep him on the string, but it's up to him. We did our part and tried to help when they needed it, they decided to take that route, and I wish them the best, but won't extend anymore offers of help until he decides to open his eyes.

My husband is much happier about all of this as well, which in turn, makes me happier too! LOL

What a world we live in when someone will willingly be taken and not be willing to open their eyes to the truth of what is happening to them, but the Bible says, (paraphrased), if they wish to be ignorant, let them be ignorant. So, that's the way it is!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
dunroven ~ :) Good to hear that things are looking up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts