Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
33,457 Posts
In fairness, @HDRider , I read it the same way you did. I just didn’t make it past the OP. First, it didn’t sound at all like Lisa, but when I saw that No ‘likes’ it, I knew something was off and re-read it.
I think what funked my brain, other than being a chronic skimmer, was she had earlier voiced support for forcing the vaccination, or at least refusing access to public services if one was not vaccinated. I could not get past that.

·
Premium Member
20,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I think what funked my brain, other than being a chronic skimmer, was she had earlier voiced support for forcing the vaccination, or at least refusing access to public services if one was not vaccinated. I could not get past that.
Not to besmirch my humorous post, but I defended private businesses right to require vaccine, mask, shoes, shirt, etc.

·
Registered
374 Posts
No, if you don’t ever take one it might possibly result in a mental health issue. I would think...anyway.
“All work and no play, etc”
if you really must, by all means stay at home. Or go see something new. Relax on a beach, etc.
do I get a choice on the beach?

·
Premium Member
26,577 Posts
It got me too. I was on the 10th post before I realized I read too fast.

My mother in law never took vacations. They got mandatory lay-offs for 2 to 3 weeks in December because the company was too cheap to pay holiday pay. If you didn't save your time for that you didn't get any income for that time. It's too cold and too close to the holidays to go anywhere in December.

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
It got me too. I was on the 10th post before I realized I read too fast.

My mother in law never took vacations. They got mandatory lay-offs for 2 to 3 weeks in December because the company was too cheap to pay holiday pay. If you didn't save your time for that you didn't get any income for that time. It's too cold and too close to the holidays to go anywhere in December.
Mexico

·
Premium Member
3,476 Posts
It's amazing how the mind sees what it wants to see and not necessarily what is actually being shown. The older I get the more I have to read and re-read stuff. When I first saw what was posted and who had posted it I knew there was something wrong:)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts