Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Told my wife I needed $6 for Gas knowing she didn't have much money. She says grab your Jug lets go to town.

On way she says I found I have $50. Get to Gas Station, she tells me to put $20 in the Car and fill my Jug. Well her Car didn't hold $20, filled my Jug came to $35 total.

She comes out saying I'm glad I had extra I was only counting on $26 worth, which Jug you have? My 6 gallon. No wonder I thought you had the 2 Gallon one :shrug: Hey you said fill my Jug I thought it was my second Birthday or something.

She bailed me out at Wal Mart yesterday because I forgot I went to Feed Store and I was short :whistlin:

What would she do with out me :kiss:

big rockpile

·
My name is not Alice
4,185 Posts
Was hoping for a story about a jug with three X's stenciled on the side and not a reminder about the cost of petrol....

Say, why did they stencil 'XXX' on the side of the jug?

·
Premium Member
11,554 Posts
Say, why did they stencil 'XXX' on the side of the jug?
Three times distilled... They marked an X on the side of the jug each time that batch went through the still.. Twice distilled had XX...

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Three times distilled... The marked an X on the side of the jug each time that batch went through the still.. Twice distilled had XX...
Yes XX is all the time I could wait :buds:Been awhile.

big rockpile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts