Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO ALL. THE LAST TIME I WROTE I WAS GOODTIME FARMER ,NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM :haha: AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO CORRECT IT.ANY HOW FOR MONEY, WHEN I DON'T BUILD HOUSES, I MAKE PLANTERS .I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SELL THEM AND SHARE THE PROFITS. I MAKE BARREL PLANTERS AND MANY OTHERS. I WANTED TO SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF THEM BUT DON'T KNOW HOW. PLEASE HELP. WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN YOUR HOMESTEAD MADE PRODUCTS AND MAYBE GET A HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS THREAD GOING. LOVE TO ALL ,IT'S A GREAT LIFE IF YOU DON'T WEAKEN. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
SRSLADE,
Type your same post on the Barter Board also and you may get a reply.
Sorry, I don't know how to show pictures yet either.
Good Luck.

Stray Cat:)

·
Registered
960 Posts
We plan to have a large market garden this year. We want to sell a neighbor's hand made crafts as well. We might have a roadstand too once a week for crafts, vegies, gourds, soaps, etc. Will let you know how this works out. We don't plan to sell on the web though. Did you mean to sell to forum members or the general public? Sure would like a separate area to list these. Don't know how to post pictures either.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
If you are going to handle other people's items you need to do so through a formal consignment agreement. If you e-mail me at [email protected] I'll see if I can find the one I have and send it. It was prepared by an attorney to legally cover both parties. Since it is in electronic form, and not copyrighted, you can modify it to your situation.

Ken S. in WC TN

R

·
0 Posts
I take it that you probably went def since the last time you was here. You talk so LOOOOUUUUUDDD! :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts