Mad Cow

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Sunrise, May 28, 2004.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

This is to be viewed by adults please as there are some cuss words. so please do not let your Children see it.
    You will like this one
    It takes a few to load on a slow connection.

http://www.totallytom.com/MadCow.html

Joe

2. nuby

nuby Active Member

WARNING! Not for children! You should have told us. I just loaded it while my kids were eating breakfast here and had to immediately turn it off :mad:

3. Sunrise:

YOU may like this, but some minds don't run in this channel. Get a life!

4. westbrook

westbrook In Remembrance

5. Bink

Bink Well-Known Member

I liked it alright, too, but there should have been a content warning. You don't necessarily want your kids or boss listening to that.

6. Sunrise

Hi Folks sorry forgot to say it was for Adults I changed the Title. Again sorry.

Unregistered:

I do have a life and I also am not afraid to show who I am on the responces..
    I did not think all would like it but some do

7. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

That must have been the brain storm of some 10 year old out there some where it's on the level with bevis/butthead from the dialog it was moderately sick to say the least,

8. Sunrise

Nope wrong
    He is a film Major at Columbia College

Also working as a art director. He also has 7 years experience in National Broadcasting
    He has also done TV commericals , short films, Music Video's and a television Pilot.
    He has also been Director and antimator of TV shows and commericals doing also graphics animation and digital artist.

9. mikell

mikell Well-Known Member

You also forgot to mention all the junk it just tried and did install on everyones computer. I would like to ban all those websites not for the content for all the things they do to your computer.

mikell

10. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

:haha: :haha: :haha: That was great! I could do without the profanity (shock value is not a creative avenue imo) but it was a lot funnier than some of the responses have indicated. mikell if you do not want something to install on your computer you click on "cancel" or the little x on the upper right hand corner of the pop-up screen. Nothing installed on my computer because I understood the choice was given.

That said: Homesteading is my answer to the supermarket chain store. I have often thought of the attitudes some of our livestock would take if they could have a venting session. Not "oh thank you my lord for giving me a roof and junk to eat, " but " you are the biggest jerk this side of creation," kind of venting. Conventional methods for raising our food are cruel. The clip responds to that and I found it to be a "thumb's up." :)