Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
WARNING! Not for children! You should have told us. I just loaded it while my kids were eating breakfast here and had to immediately turn it off :mad:

U

·
0 Posts
Sunrise:

YOU may like this, but some minds don't run in this channel. Get a life!

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
I liked it alright, too, but there should have been a content warning. You don't necessarily want your kids or boss listening to that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Folks sorry forgot to say it was for Adults I changed the Title. Again sorry.

Unregistered:

I do have a life and I also am not afraid to show who I am on the responces..
I did not think all would like it but some do

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
That must have been the brain storm of some 10 year old out there some where it's on the level with bevis/butthead from the dialog it was moderately sick to say the least,

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
james dilley said:
That must have been the brain storm of some 10 year old out there some where it's on the level with bevis/butthead from the dialog it was moderately sick to say the least,

Nope wrong
He is a film Major at Columbia College

Also working as a art director. He also has 7 years experience in National Broadcasting
He has also done TV commericals , short films, Music Video's and a television Pilot.
He has also been Director and antimator of TV shows and commericals doing also graphics animation and digital artist.

·
Registered
931 Posts
You also forgot to mention all the junk it just tried and did install on everyones computer. I would like to ban all those websites not for the content for all the things they do to your computer.

mikell

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
:haha: :haha: :haha: That was great! I could do without the profanity (shock value is not a creative avenue imo) but it was a lot funnier than some of the responses have indicated. mikell if you do not want something to install on your computer you click on "cancel" or the little x on the upper right hand corner of the pop-up screen. Nothing installed on my computer because I understood the choice was given.

That said: Homesteading is my answer to the supermarket chain store. I have often thought of the attitudes some of our livestock would take if they could have a venting session. Not "oh thank you my lord for giving me a roof and junk to eat, " but " you are the biggest jerk this side of creation," kind of venting. Conventional methods for raising our food are cruel. The clip responds to that and I found it to be a "thumb's up." :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts