Lots of Pictures-around the barn sheep!

Discussion in 'Sheep' started by ONThorsegirl, Jan 15, 2007.

1. ONThorsegirl

ONThorsegirl Fergusons Family Farm

Hi Everyone, I thought I would share some of my pictures.

The Pictures with snow were taken a few weeks ago, the other non-snow pictures were taken this weekend, before the foot of snow we got today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ONThorsegirl

Sorry guys the last pic is sideways, I tried to fix it but I guess that didn't work.

Melissa

3. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Great photos Melissa, makes wish i still had my Suffolks. Very handsome breed IMO. You've been feeder shopping at the Wool Growers store haven't you!

4. ONThorsegirl

Hi Ross, Thanks

Well the grain feeder the black and red- we bought 2 of them from a Dairy farm that was selling them 2 for 100.00, we couldn't beat that so we bought both. The other green feeder you see, in the forth photo we bought that last year at the wool Growers because our Oxford Ram kept getting his head stuck in the round bale feeder. We have him in the barn this winter well for now anyways so we only fill that feeder if we are using square bales for some reason.

But I do work at the Wool Growers so its hard not to come home with something!!!

Melissa

5. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Do they still have that great little crowding tub and chute? How long have you worked at the CCWG?

6. ONThorsegirl

Hi Ross,

I co-oped through school there last February and then shortly after co-oping they asked if I would like to work Saturdays (because of school) So I have been working there a bit less than a year. i like it, and its extra money being here at school.

I believe we still have the crowding chute, nice system, I just wish I had the money to buy it!!!

Melissa