Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
We JUST watched 2 months worth of netflix and finished the fourth season Friday. We'll be watching.

We should have a thread just for LOST speculation.

My Speculation: Jacob is Grandpa shepherd and the island actually wants Jack.

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
Well, they've planted all kinds of things... like them being dead, it all being Hurley's delusion, etc.

But if they do something like that, it will be a poor ending because there are too many things that have happened without other characters knowing about it. Therefore, if it was in their dreams/imagination, it wouldn't make sense.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I love Lost. I've followed it from day one.
I have never been so emotionaly involved in a television program.
Shelly

·
Registered
51 Posts
It is my favorite show. I record it on my dvr and watch them over and over again in case I missed something. I feel like I've been waiting a year to see a new episode.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
In the very beginning I was SURE that the show was all in Hurley's head. Does anyone else remember a sitcom by the name Herman's head?? - I was convinced there is a connection there... OK, so it's a bit of a stretch. LOL

I have all first four seasons on DVD. Just finished watching season 4 again. I'm hooked!!! Count me in as a Lost junkie.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
We love this show! Just finished season 4 on dvd last night (we don't have satellite or cable) . Can't wait until the others come out. It's one of my favorite shows ever.

·
Registered
84 Posts
argghh i hate this show and yet feel compelled to keep watchin. every episode i get sucked in thinking there will be answers, and get fed just enough and then disappointment but more intrigue, it's pure genius!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Love it - I have watched this show from the very beginning. I have even got my students at school watching and analyzing it. IT's great fun to find the literary allusions.

Okay, I'm a nerdie English teacher - what can I say!

The date on my board reads: January 4-8-15-16-23-42, 2009.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Don't even think about it! From a 2005 article

>>> If you doubt the popularity of ABC's Lost, you might want to consider the fact that over five hundred people used the same lottery numbers used by the character Hurley (Jorge Garcia). The minor difference being that Hurley won, and none of the people who used his numbers in real life did. These stats come from Pennsylvania alone, so who knows how many other folks tried the same numerals? <<<

http://www.tvsquad.com/2005/06/19/lost-numbers-not-so-lucky/

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Did anyone notice that at the beginning of the 2nd hour the Dharma guy wakes up to the alarm at 8:15 - the same number as the flight.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts