lost link to goat board.

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Corky, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Vicki and all of you from over on the dairy goat board. HELP!!
    Some weird thing happened to my link to that board in my favorites.
    The link is still there but when I click on it it brings up my picture it program instead of the goat board.
    Strangest thing you ever saw. Anyway.... if one of you could PM me a new link I would just love you for it.
    Things are quiet now in my goat world but I will be needing you all as soon as Spring gets here and the insanity starts.
    Besides.... I would just like to check in and say hi!! I tried typing the link into the address line but something is wrong with it and it won't work.

2. Sondra Peterson

Sondra Peterson Well-Known Member

Corky the dairygoat board is not up and running so here it is. Hopefully someone with the pass word will fix it sometime soon. what you are seeing is what we all see. :waa:

3. GoatTalkr9

GoatTalkr9 Well-Known Member

Good grief,I thought it was just MY computer! It really has been down this long? :/

4. Sondra Peterson

Sondra Peterson Well-Known Member

YEP and Vicki tried to get ahold of owner with no results.

5. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

That is the strangest thing I ever heard. I was sure it was my computer.
    Wow! Well, as long as you all are here I guess I will not be alone in the goat world when babies start popping out everywhere.
    Oh my! It is so peaceful in my herd right now. The buck and wethers are running with the does so I have so much less chores to do. No worming, or hoof trimming or anything. They all got the pre-breeding workover and now are pretty much just left alone to be goats. I only have two more months of peace.

Now why do I do this? It sure isn't for profit!!
    The truth is I want to see my herd name in print in the dairy goat journal some day. Preferably in reference to a grand champion milker!
    My first doe was shown this past summer by a little girl in 4-H over in kansas and she must have done OK as she wants to buy another doe this next spring. That is of course if I have any does. She got my only show quality doe that I had born here last spring. I got almost all bucks.