Loosing storage building need to sell..help.

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Kenneth in NC, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Kenneth in NC

Kenneth in NC Well-Known Member

BAD NEWS
    The owner of the building where I have over half my cookware inventory stored has notified me that I have 2-weeks to move it. He has bought equipment and has need of his shed. I can't complain because he has been real understanding and has treated me fair.

HowEver, I have no room here in the house for all that cookware. So I would love to sell it to ya'll at a really deep discount :D

I've posted more info over at Barter Board http://homesteadingtoday.com/showthread.php?p=509803#post509803

I'm going to cut price and double up the number of units.

Your help appreciated. Any suggestions how to store these units cheaply also appreciated.

Thank you neighbors.

Kenneth in NC

2. Star In N.C.

Star In N.C. Well-Known Member

Hi Ken,
    Sorry about the trouble. If anyone want to buy from you, I would highly recommend you. You delievered the product in a hurry and you packaged it well in the shipping. The Good Health Microwave cookware is a wonderful product. I use mine evey day to cook bacon and I have never had a problem with my units I love the way it cooks meatloaf and baked potatoes. I am very pleased to see a product that lives up to its claims. :) I hope you sell them all as they are wonderful. If I can, soon I'll try to buy two more for christmas gifts for my sisters. Hope you sell out soon EXCEPT for two of course :haha:

Star

3. Star In N.C.

Hi Ken,
    I hope you will take it easy as you move the stuff make sure you don't over do as I have in the past.
    How soon do you have to get it all cleaned out?
    Star

4. Kenneth in NC

Hi Star,
    DW put you two in a box and can ship when you say to.

Over doing it seems to be a normal thing at our place. So far nothing more than a headache.

Anyone interested we have quite a few we'd like to place in Good Homes, no potty training necessary :haha:

It's been a long day. :haha: :p :haha: ;)

5. Kenneth in NC

Hey Star I just read your post at Barter Board, if you want I can ship them directly to your sisters. DW said she'd Christmas wrap them for you. E-mail me and let me know.

Kenneth in NC

6. Kenneth in NC

Hey I finally got a few pic's to appear at the Barter Board thread. For those that e-mailed and said they couldn't see any pic's look :D

[​IMG]

7. Looks different that I had imagined. Looks pretty good. I'll talk to DH and see if he wants to order a couple.

=======> Jean at work

8. Star In N.C.

You have mail (e-mail that is)

DH decided to PayPal ya this time. So ship a.s.a.p. :)

Star

9. Kenneth in NC

Hey Star,
    They shipped out this morning. I e-mailed you the Delivery Confirmation number.
    My PC is having fits.

Some of you have e-mailed me and I have sent replies.

Thank you Star for your order.

10. Star In N.C.

Got them today :D Great packaging as usual. Thanks for putting them in individual boxes.

I tried a meat loaf and ya know what it worked!!!!!!!

Star

11. Kenneth in NC

Your Welcome Star. Hey great on the meat loaf several folks have commented on cooking meatloaf in them. Did you just use the top and bottom or use the wax paper in the center with smaller holes. I am amazed at the things people write me and say they can cook in it. I may have to write another cookbook dedicated to the cookware:)

We have moved most of the inventory to the house. If anyone else would like to order please do so.

We accept USPS money orders and Pay Pal.

For more info or questions or to order E:Mail me
    healthwizard@surfbest.net