Homesteading Forum banner

Looking to borrow Beth Moore DVDs

396 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Trisha in WA 
#1 ·
I am going through Beth Moore's study on Daniel. I cannot purchase the DVD's and haven't found a local study group that has them. I would borrow them in a timely manner and return them unharmed. If your church has them (or a friend who has led this study), would you please investigate if they could be lent. I would pay all postage coming and going.

Thanks,
Christina

#2 ·
I don't have them but there is a site called second spin that may have them fairly cheap, and also Redeemed Books also sells used Dvd's at really good prices, there is also amazon and ebay. I've gotten dvd's for $1. + shipping. maybe that might help.

G
#8 ·
You wouldn't know what Bible version she uses would you?I tried to keep up with her reading last night on the video,but this old King James can't hang with her.Not trying to start an argument,just wondering.LOL eb
I haven't actually watched them. I just went and looked for them so I could answer this topic for the people looking for them.

#9 · (Edited)
I haven't actually watched them. I just went and looked for them so I could answer this topic for the people looking for them.
Thats ok, I can find out.I might watch the video in slow motion.That way I can try to read her lips,but even if that don't pan out,at least she can't get but so far ahead,now that its my foot on the gas pedal.:nana:That was a nice and neighborly thing for you to do.Thank you.:bow:....eb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.