looking for Work from home

Discussion in 'Work-at-Home Business' started by morninglory, Mar 8, 2017.

1. morninglory

morninglory Well-Known Member

I am in the process of moving to middle missouri.I finally found the house that I want and will be able to be near family once again. I am going to begin looking for work from home as soon as I arrive and get a computer set up. Any connections that anyone knows of please give me a heads up. This will be a new adventure for me but I am very experienced in customer service so it should work out. Just have to find the job. I know there are legitimate ones out there. One of my daughters used to work for AAA and loved it.

2. Raeraebear

Raeraebear Member

I used to use upwork.com. It is legitimate. It takes work to get that first job and get good feedback but I made decent money.

3. morninglory

Thank you . That is one more contact to add to my list. I know it wont be easy to find something as there are many people much more qualified than I.

4. Belfrybat

Belfrybat Well-Known Member Supporter

A friend worked for Amazon last Christmas season. The only detriment for her is she had to get a second computer that was used only for Amazon and had to upgrade her internet connection to the highest speed. The upside was she made $20.00 an hour.
    She was asked to stay on after Christmas but chose not to as she had a very active toddler and had trouble finding a sitter for him.

5. Ellendra

Ellendra Well-Known Member

I've worked for Alpine Access in the past. They changed their name to Sykes, but it's the same company: https://www.sykes.com/unitedstates/

I currently work for Duluth Trading Company. I know they recently opened a store in MO, but I don't know if they're hiring at-home workers there. Other companies like Amazon, Swiss Colony, West Corporation, and YUM Brands (owns franchises like Pizza Hut and Taco Bell) also hire at-home call center staff.

If you have teaching credentials, computer programming experience, or medical coding certification, the list of opportunities is much larger. Those are the three categories I see the most at-home job openings for.

6. morninglory

Thank you to all of you for these contacts. We'll see how I do.

7. kinnb

kinnb Well-Known Member

ratracerebellion.com has ten tons of legit work at homes, have used them often before I became disabled for side gigs, and they have jobs posted for everything the above posters mentioned. they've been doing this for many years. sending you success!! :D

8. Fausta

Fausta New Member

I work as a manager in an online store. This is a very easy job, but I always had to be behind the computer. I turned to these guys http://s-pro.io/ , they created a special application for me so that I could work with a mobile phone. This application helps me better cope with work. Now I want to get a second job in another store. I think that this will bring me more money.