Looking for registered Nigerian Dwarfs...

Discussion in 'Goats' started by lymandaddy, Oct 19, 2005.

1. lymandaddy

lymandaddy Active Member

We are located near Aberdeen, South Dakota. I plan to register my herd with the Nigerian Dwarf Goat Association at the first of the year. Is anyone out there raising registered/registerable goats of this breed in North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa....?? I just got a lovely buck from a ranch in Iowa and plan to get does from them in the spring. I'd like another blood line to add to the mix. Thanks in advance!! jessica@jsains.com

2. Trisha-MN

Trisha-MN www.BilriteFarms.com

Where in South Dakota?

I don't know about NDGA registerd Nigies. We're in MN and have AGS/ADGA registered Nigies. In the process of updating our website, bilirtefarms.com if want to go nose around :)

3. lymandaddy

lymandaddy Active Member

I have updated my previous thread with my location. It does not matter what association they are in, as long as they are registerable. I am interested in tri-colored does or anything other than solid colors. I also prefer blue eyes. I tell my husband we are raising them so our girls can tie them for rodeo, learn some responsibility and make a little money of their own. (They are saving for a pony.) Really, we are raising them because I love them!!!