Looking for piglets in Kansas or Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Pigs' started by 6e, Sep 19, 2005.

1. 6e

6e Farm lovin wife Supporter

Does anyone know of someone that sells weaners or feeder pigs in Kansas or Oklahoma? I only saw one ad this year and he wanted $95 for 75 pound piglets. I thought it was a bit high and it seems like all of the auction houses in our state are only in the cattle business now.
    If anyone knows of anyone, please let us know. Desperately looking for pigs.

2. tenacres

tenacres Well-Known Member

I'm not in your area but had a thought......when I was looking for pigs in our area, I called our local feed store and asked them if they knew of anyone that had weaners for sale. They were happy to provide me with names of people in our area that buy alot of hog feed.....chances are one of them would have weaners.

3. Hovey Hollow

Hovey Hollow formerly hovey1716

Call you local processor. They will know who regularly has pigs. Many pig farmers will deliver a larger hog directly to the processor so they know who has them.

4. FarmboyBill

FarmboyBill Well-Known Member Supporter

they sell anything that comes in. Chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, rabbits, goats, pigsa and cows

5. okiefarmgirl

okiefarmgirl Member

Don't know how far you are from Leach Oklahoma, its close to Kansas Oklahoma all they sell is pigs and goats its every friday night at 6:30 pm usually has a lot of pigs all sizes.

6. Tail Gate Farms

Tail Gate Farms New Member

There is a place just north of Wichita that sells both show pigs and butcher pigs. They have pigs year round. Contact John Toews at 620-327-2511