Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and have found tons of great information here. I'm hoping someone can help. We started a small Organic practice farm three years ago and have been building up slowly, learning as we go. First chickens, then rabbits and turkeys. We're ready to add a few dairy goats but we're having problems locating any. What we want are 2 or 3 Nigerian Dwarfs. When I find anyone who actually has them they are registered show goats and WAY out of our small farm budget. I live in Chester County, PA. If anyone out there is from the general area or even up to an hour or so away, and has any NG's for sale at a reasonable price I'd love to talk to you. I never thought this would be so difficult. We've been looking for almost a year now. Any info would be very appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
53 Posts
We have three wethers from Freedom Star over in NJ. There is a waiting list for kids. I don't know what she gets for a doe. She will sell with or without registration papers.
There's a dairy farm in Hamburg that advertises on Allentown Craigslist occasionally. Sincere Milk Dairy or something like that. I haven't had any dealings with them but they have Nigerians.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts