Looking for large white (pet) goat in VA or NC

Discussion in 'Goats' started by titansrunfarm, Sep 15, 2005.

1. titansrunfarm

titansrunfarm The Awesome PT & Friends

I have two goats of questionable herritage, most likely Nubian/Pygmy/Kinder crosses of some kind, both are black. They are just pets and weekend warrior weedeaters. So either doe or wether would be fine, not keen on a buck's habits. I'd like to add a third, pref. white flop eared type goat. Would like it to be a fairly large goat. Don't have a lot of cash, busy buying feed & paying the vet. Would travel to pick up in most of VA and northern NC. Any ideas?

2. jdoss

jdoss Member

I have two Pygmy billies for sale. All have had their shots and have been recently wormed. They are about 4 months old. One is tan with a black stripe down his back and the other is white with a black stripe down his back. I only want 40.00 each for them. I think they are very nice. I know you said you weren't interested in billies, but just wanted to let you know I had them. I live in southwest Virginia in Wytheville. Hope you find what you're looking for.

3. daisymae joanie

daisymae joanie Active Member

hi i have a white 5month old saanen lamancha cross whether,this guy is super cute with elf ears.also have a white saanen boer cross billie same age as the whether this is a really nice kid i am hoping to sell as a breeder ,i think it would be too late to band him.but if you had other means to castrate him i guess it would be fine.i just am not brave enough to try other ways.then i have a pure lamancha buck kid three months old can still be whethered but he is black and tan.the only one with semi floppy ears is the saanen boer cross.i am in amelia the next county over from you if you are interested in any of these guys they are in the trading post starting tomorrow.i want $75each as whethers and 150 for the boer cross but that is neg. email if you are interested. joanie@goatweb.com

4. titansrunfarm

titansrunfarm The Awesome PT & Friends

Thanks!

daisymae joanie - I sent you an email!