Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, a few years ago I got a baby Nubian goat stuffed animal...very cute!...for a grandchild. I think it came from Hoegger's gift shop for kids (human). They do not show anything like that now. Does anyone know of a really well made Nubian goat stuffed toy for little ones? We have these twins coming and they will need a goat instead of a bear or a monkey if they are to grow up to be normal - like us...LOL.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW!! You all are shoppers!! Good job! I did find one on a Gund site that was pretty cute, too...but I'm wondering now about horns! These are really, really cute and the one does not have horns...that might give it the leg up...plus it is representative of a REAL champion and obviously we want the kids to have the best...lol Thanks much!!

·
Banned
8,092 Posts

·
A teeny bit goat crazy
1,338 Posts
Look up custom soft sculpture and commission a couple miniature replicas of your favorite goats. Do it. You know you want to!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL and LOL, again! Now we are getting down to it, girls. I am especially impressed with the "sensitive, organic, environmentally correct" construction of these beauties. Right up my alley...lol. As impressed as I am by your capture, I may have to pass...the top lines just don't grab me and that udder on the darker doe lacks something...attachments? Definitely ordering Nana's Goats book...maybe more than one! Much as I love straw, Pony, after all these years of pitching it around I fear Mac and I may end up eating the darn thing before the kids are old enough to appreciate the "art." Obviously, you all are quite good at locating "just the right baby gift for goat lovers." Thank you so much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts