Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know folks have posted questions like this in the past & I have attempted to contact the Dexter breeders listed in old posts but I have had no luck. Could anyone direct me to people who raise and sell Dexters near Ky or OH? I am thinking of trading my kicking Jersey in for a smaller, more gentle model (smile).
Thanks much!

·
MacCurmudgeon
2,246 Posts
sunnymeadows said:
I know folks have posted questions like this in the past & I have attempted to contact the Dexter breeders listed in old posts but I have had no luck. Could anyone direct me to people who raise and sell Dexters near Ky or OH? I am thinking of trading my kicking Jersey in for a smaller, more gentle model (smile).
Thanks much!
Go to this website http://dakodan.net/dexters/, the Dexter Board and find any post by "dollarlessbill", tell him Haggis out of Minnesota sent you.

Haggis @ Wolf Cairn Moor

·
MacCurmudgeon
2,246 Posts
sunnymeadows said:
Thanks much!
Describe your kicking Jersey, how much do you want for it, where in Kentucky?

Haggis @ Wolf Cairn Moor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts