Looking for caretaking job,Kettle Falls, WA.

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by frontiergal, Oct 20, 2005.

1. frontiergal

frontiergal Well-Known Member

Hi everyone well I finally made it to Kettle Falls,it's beautiful here but I am having a heck of a time finding a place to live....not many rentals. So I was wondering if anyone has a place in the Kettle Falls school district that they need watched for the winter. I have been staying at a local motel here and believe me it is very expensive. I have references and would love to hear from anyone in the area. Thanks,Heidi

2. Lisa in WA

Lisa in WA Formerly LisainN.Idaho Supporter

Isn't Kettle Falls the town with the welcome sign that says,"Welcome to etc. Population: blank and one grouch" Maybe you could apply to be the grouch. :D

3. Explorer

Explorer Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't know about any job, but have you priced the motel just past highway 25 going North. It is a combination RV park and motel. They have weekly and maybe longer rates until you find something.

4. crashy

crashy chickaholic goddess

Yup its pretty there but thats about it. Unless you have land paid for or your rich cuz there is not much work there. I had an Uncle that had property in Valley and drove to Spokane everyday. I dont mean to sound negitave but living 'up' there is tough beautiful but tough. I hope you luck out and find what you need.