Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Fairview (Elkton) Kentucky, adjacent the Jeff Davis Monument on September 29 (Last Sat. of Sept.) VERY similar to Perry Rd. sale you mentioned with somewhat less farm equipment. They have a spring sale as well, but I don't have the date. Google Fairview Produce for the site. I never miss Perry Road & seldom miss this one.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Isn't there a bi-annual auction in Berne, Indiana as well? I believe someone from this forum may have mentioned this one to me before...

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
The auction in Berne/Geneva is held on the second saturday of june every year. There is also a fall auction at the same place but I have never been to that one so I don't know when it is. I could find out if anyone is interested.
Joanie

·
Unpaid, Volunteer Devil's Advocate
18,304 Posts
Amish Auction, Spring and Fall. The Quilts and furniture sell in Clare, MI and a week or two later the horses and equipment sells in nearby Mt. Pleasant, MI. The Auction is September 21 and 22 for the horses and equipment and harnesses. Also many vendors selling stuff. It is the Yoder Auction. A google search should get you some dates and details. The Quilts are Amish made. The profits from this sale funds their school.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts