Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you out there know of a place for a homesteader without a home let me know. Lost my place due to an injury and am now homeless, with 6 dogs, living in an old Dodge motorhome. Looking for a place to live and can work. Used to raise goats, rabbits, chickens, etc. Currently in Wyoming can relocate.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
The 6 dogs are a killer Deb. I have 4 cats and a dog and chickens. Otherwise, you would be welcome here for a while.

·
Registered
575 Posts
What kind o' dogs? You can probably plug in here, but no RV septic/dump?? Any ideas? NE Texas.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Get ahold of Carla Emery. She is looking for someone to take care of her place while she goes away. Might be able to work something out with her.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Hi> I am currently a homeless homesteader too. My 2 daughters and I are staying with my sister and my livestock are boarded. I think I am going to have something soon. When I get something, you and your dogs are welcome until you can get on your feet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Deborah said:
If any of you out there know of a place for a homesteader without a home let me know. Lost my place due to an injury and am now homeless, with 6 dogs, living in an old Dodge motorhome. Looking for a place to live and can work. Used to raise goats, rabbits, chickens, etc. Currently in Wyoming can relocate.
Thanks.

Deborah, Sorry to hear about your ingury and you losing your place. You are more than welcome to come to SC........we have an extra kennel for your dogs, if they need to be fenced in, if not, they can roam with our Bernese Mt Dog, Apache.
I know we're a long way from Wyoming, but we are willing to help any way we can.

May God Bless You and your precious dogs.

((((((((HUGS))))))))
Karen

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Deborah, I just found this ad on the White Mountains Online website:

POSITION OFFERED: Caretaker Needed " Free rent "
Categories: Announcements
Employment
Pets & Supplies No
Photo

Ad Number: 9012
Date Posted: 09/05/2004
8750 Churchill Rd
Snowflake , Az 85937

Telephone: 928-536-4169
E-Mail: Reply to Ad
Web Site:

Description
DO YOU NEED A PLACE TO LIVE?
Rent Free?
Would like to have some one honest reliable, to live on property, to feed and water horses and dogs,for about 5 months, starting "NOW" I have hook ups! horses OK, dogs OK, Kids? maybe
ASAP
NEED A PLACE TO LIVE, RENT FREE!
LETS TALK
Call Rose @ (928)536-4169

This is in the White Mountains of Arizona, in the east-central part of the state. The link to the website is http://www.wmonline.com, and the ad was posted yesterday in the announcements section of the classifieds. Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts