Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted another thread asking for help finding a product called "SoothItch" in the U.S.. It is manufactured in England, but would be expensive to ship overseas. Since no one has had any ideas on where to find this product stateside, I've started looking for a suitable replacement. I want something that is creamy, like a lotion, not sticky like an ointment. Would prefer to get a small bottle for $10 or less. Any advice?

·
Master Of My Domain
7,220 Posts
consider choosing a lotion you like and infusing it with tea tree and/or lavender. i know walmart has tea tree oil for @ $5 a bottle.

·
Master Of My Domain
7,220 Posts
oh yeah...i have mentioned Porter's Salve before. i really like that stuff as a first aid/skin care ointment. search the web for Porter's Salve and check it out. it has tea tree in it, but it is mentioned using one of the other names for tea tree.

oops...i forgot you prefer a lotion vs. a greasy oinment. oh well, i still think every medicine cabinet should have Porter's, lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I can put these essential oils in a great lotion base I use for all my products, or I can make a spray, mixing the EO's with witch hazel and water.
The first aid spray I am currently making has those oils plus clove to numb the skin a little

1 - 5 of 5 Posts