Looking for a goat milker....

Discussion in 'Goats' started by BiGtImEfArMeRs4, Mar 9, 2005.

1. BiGtImEfArMeRs4

BiGtImEfArMeRs4 Well-Known Member

Hi, does anyone have a goat milker for sale? Does not have to be brand new, just so that it is in good condition and working order. Thanks! Lori

2. bethlaf

bethlaf Homegrown Family

westwood on here builds them for i believe the 600.00 -700.00 range, brand new ,,, which if youve priced around is about what you can find a used, and possibly incomplete one for on e bay ....
    i dont have one of his yet, not enough goats to justify it ,with the time it takes to clean and maintain a milker, i would need to be milking about 7 or 8 does, granted ill be there in a month , but for now its hands only :D ive heard nothing but good things from others who have bought from him

3. BiGtImEfArMeRs4

Thanks! Wow they are expensive every where else. We are milking 7 goats this year, but next year we have like 14 goats to milk, so I think we will be needing one!
    Lori

4. debitaber

debitaber Well-Known Member

my husband bought a surger, adn we had the belly cans, from cows, he converted them , for goats, just ordered new goat nipples, and changed the pump, so that it surged for a goat, instead of a cow, and we are good to go. It sure is nice in the winter months.

5. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

6. BiGtImEfArMeRs4