Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Katie and her new triplets! 2 boys and 1 girl. We named the girl Tiffany. She is the one with the spot on her back. I know the pictures aren't very good, but I'll get better ones. I can't remember how to resize them. Anyone help me with that?

My kidding season has just begun!

Question please, Tiffany's back feet turn under, right at the joint that leads to the hoof. They are not frozen that way. I tried and she can stand up on them, so I suspect she'll probably come out of it, won't she? I had a buck that used to walk on his knees right after he was born, but within 2 weeks, he was standing upright.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
They are DARLING!!!!!!! Congratulations! mama looks good too :) From what I have read they usually snap out of any leg problems...I'm sure more advice will follow. The solid brown buckling is a beautiful color :)

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its soooo cold here too. Last year I had frostbitten ears and one little leg. This year, the idea hit me that I could use my blow dryer on them, so I did! I have dry ears and feet and everyone is just running around and when we turned on the blow dryer on them, they curled up on our laps and went to sleep! It was the cutest thing! LOLOLOL

I love my goaties! I love new life! Isn't that buck pretty! I love those little colored ones! He will be up for sale when the time comes if anyone is interested! Both bucks will be actually! Not sure yet about the doe, but probably will be.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Beautiful babies!! The leg problem is probably just tight ligaments that will stretch over the next couple of days. That is a fairly common situation, but usually self corrects.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We named the boys today! The little white one with brown head is now named Rambo (he's so rambunctious!) and the little red/brown one is named Jonah, cause he was in the belly of a whale! LOLOLOL

·
aka avdpas77
3,411 Posts
I hope you post more pictures...especially of Jonah :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts