My wife(ChickenMom) and me went to Shreveport to a house that is fixing to be tore down and brought this home with us... This was my first removal, I've done several swarm captures, but this was the first time I went into a wall after them. We pulled about 150# of honey and comb out of the walls, and caught most of the bees, I don't know if we caught the queen or not though. If I can find the queen we should have a good productive colony out of this capture. We started extracting the honey this evening, but I think the rest of it can wait till tomorrow. BTW, this was ChickenMom's first time of getting in there and really helping with all of the bees buzzing around. She did great and only got stung twice, looks like I got an assistant apiculturalist now.