Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and 2 girls felt that daddy finally deserved this. So this is what I got for my Fathers Day present. Not new, but whomever had it before sure took dang good care of it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's a great gift!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Congratulations! I know you are tickled pink!!!! Everybody laughed at us because we took photos of when our new tractor was delivered a couple of months ago....but we are so proud of it! So I know just how you feel about your truck!

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Well at least its a Ford.Can't wait until you get it covered with mud and put it up side a tree. :p

Looks nice,wish I had one.

big rockpile

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
big rockpile said:
Well at least its a Ford.Can't wait until you get it covered with mud and put it up side a tree. :p

Looks nice,wish I had one.

big rockpile

Well lets' hope this Ford last as long as my Chevy did. It's a '91, and it has 300,015 miles on it, and still runs strong. I guess it was time for a new truck!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I have a 97 ford f150 with 250,00 on a triton {sp} v-8 . Runs great

·
Registered
319 Posts
I got a stereo one year - more expensive than I'd have bought for myself, with surround sound so we could "watch Star Trek movies with good sound effects" (Yeah... I'm not the Star Trek fan here... but it's a nice stereo,)

I obviously need to give my kids larger allowances, because they are seriously behind Ed's kids! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts