Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a lot of thought and effort into a post just a few minutes ago, only to lose it because my login timed out.

Can this somehow be avoided? When I hit the button to post reply, I got the sign-up page, but no way to get out of it (back button wouldn't send me back one page, either) and no button to log back in.

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Remember to check the REMEMBER ME little box beside your name when you log in. If you don't do that, then you will have to resign in when you make a post.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember to check the REMEMBER ME little box beside your name when you log in. If you don't do that, then you will have to resign in when you make a post.
I was signed in when I began my post, but, apparently, it timed out at some point.

I'm just saying...once it timed out, there was no way to sign back in and continue or any way to get back to what I was posting so I could at least save it (even by hitting the back button).

Don't know if it's a glitch or by design, but I could not get out of the page where it offered membership options.

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Click on the Logo or the name of the forum, and you'll get back on regular Home page of Homesteading Today. Then you can log in and do the REMEMBER ME. If you log in and do not use REMEMBER ME, you'll get the results you had every time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts