Logging In.....

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Little Quacker, Feb 1, 2004.

1. YOOO HOOOO, ANY ONE OUT THERE?????

I don't know about the rest of you but this is getting tiresome and I haven't had any feed back from anyone about it.

So,,,HOW DO WE LOG IN WHEN THE SITE WON'T ACCEPT OUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD?????? The site won't let me post this on the computer forum. HELP!!!!! IF I TRY AND RE REGISTER IT WON'T ACCEPT IT BECAUSE MY NAME IS ALREADY IN USE!
    Little Quacker

2. bumpus

bumpus Well-Known Member

If you are new here:

If someone else has the same name already you will have to change yopur a little bitt different.

Put a 1 or something after your name and try again.

3. Little Bit Farm

Little Bit Farm Active Member

LQ I had the same problem. I just used my old user name and password. It worked. Hope this helps. Just make sure you know your old user name and password. The first time I typed mine in wrong.

Little Bit Farm

4. THanks Little Bit! Yes, I know my user name...and password.... and it did work once...just once...not any more. This is getting to be a pain in the butt. LOL I'll try and figure out if I can email someone and get an answer....thanks again. LQ

5. Digger

Digger Well-Known Member

I had that same problem. I had to delete all my cookies. It has worked for me ever since. If you don't know how to delete them, go to your tool bar. Click on tools and select internet options. Then select the botton that says delete cookies.
    That fixed my problem. I hope it helps you too. Don Armstrong was kind enough to have pitty on me and told me how to fix it. Good luck.

Susan

6. Don Armstrong

Don Armstrong In Remembrance

That was on the thread http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showthread.php?p=368986

P.S. LQ, just a silly question, since I didn't get any feedback when I posted to another question of yours on this subject a while ago. You do know that your user ID is NOT just "Little Quacker", do you? Yes, I know it's a silly question, but I don't know the answer.

7. Hi Don and Thanks! LOL Yes, I know I am Little Quacker in OR, BUT the forum will not let me register as this, I get a message telling me that I can't use any name longer than 15 letters or something! snort!!!!LOL LQ

8. Little Quacker you are not alone, I can't log in either. Have had troubles for months. Get new passwords from the site and they don't work. Reregistered 2-3 weeks ago and now that username and password won't work either. Did write to Chuck but in all fairness to him I'm sure he's way too busy right now with the whole site to have time to help one person out. Hopefully in time....

Liz..leaving for new homestead in 30hrs!

9. Karen

Karen Well-Known Member Supporter

If your having a problem, just PM Chuck and he will get you working again.