Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers.

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27898395/

This goes way beyond, distributing drugs, theft, burglary, destructive vandalism, violent assualts or cheating.

I know some elderly people I am going to report.

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
I have a one yr. old I need to report! Not only does he pass gas when/where is wants, he also hits my computer keys--sometimes deleting my posts! Last night he found that he could reach the vcr/dvd/tv/ buttons and officially made the tv 'unviewable' for granny... I ended up calling Pop at work and asking him how to get the tv back on!! So, where is the police when you need them!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Sounds like a child that needs some attention. First a little attention to his backside, then a mile long list of chores.

·
Premium Member
42,690 Posts
Sounds like a child that needs some attention. First a little attention to his backside, then a mile long list of chores.
I agree completely, a tired boy with a well warmed backside will not be so disruptive to his classmates. Whatever happened to teaching basic manners to our kids? :shrug:

·
Registered
31,750 Posts
A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers.

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27898395/

This goes way beyond, distributing drugs, theft, burglary, destructive vandalism, violent assualts or cheating.

I know some elderly people I am going to report.
Ok, now let me get this straight-the gas was so bad it shut down the computers??

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Well, that's how I read it at first.

But I have to ask, what is the child eating or drinking if he is 'continually' passing gas? Perhaps some bean-o or lactaid is in order, along with appropriate punishment?

·
HT Wannabe
480 Posts
Had to laugh at this one. There is a young boy at the school I sub at most often who actually has "medical condition" that has earned him a "free pass" to pass whenever he feels the need.

When I teach I have interpreted that to mean, "Get your lazy butt out of the room and stink up the hall, not my class." Amazingly, he doesn't "feel the need" when I teach.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
If passing gas is a crime then look for me on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list.

I'm a dangerous, dangerous man. In private anyway.

That said, it sounds the kid needs a butt blistering or removed from the classroom. This is what happens when you can't discipline or kick out the disruptive students and are forced to "mainstream" imbeciles, ********** and deranged psychotics into the classroom. Normal kids who are capable of learning can't because of the insane environment they're placed in.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I might have done lots of things while in school. But one thing is for sure is when my mother and dad got through lighting up my butt, Spare the Rod Spoil the Child

·
1/2 bubble off plumb
8,811 Posts
DH would be doing life!

Glad he's at work today (no T-day in Hungary) as they had a group dinner last night for work at an Indian restaurant. Wonder if there is any paint left on the walls at work, today????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts