Homesteading Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

· Registered
8,047 Posts
Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
It’s noteworthy that you’re more than ready to speak in vagaries and platitudes, but you conveniently ignored my invitation to a more empirical challenge.

CNN has filled your mush with countless examples of implied right-wing violence that have later turned out to be nothing of the sort, full-well knowing that they’d hang in your skull mush as they thing they cast it as first. Trump told them to go “peacefully make their voices heard”, but you find a way to blame him for not stopping it beforehand after the fact. Never mind the fact that Kamala (or is it Kamala, or Kamala? Am I racist for not getting it right the first time, even though she never reliably pronounces it the correct way...) actually bailed them out so they could do it again.

CNN has rotted your brain by loading it with implications of things that never were… like they just did with the case of anti-Asian mass-murder that was committed by an Asian this week. You won’t go toe-to-toe on events because you can’t, but you subconsciously know that trying to do so, and seeing the reality of the situation, would destroy the world view that your television has so carefully curated in your mind for you.
You are the CNN watcher. Is the brain rot you are experiencing bad? Should I research a doctor for you?

· Registered
10,536 Posts
You are the CNN watcher. Is the brain rot you are experiencing bad? Should I research a doctor for you?
I do watch CNN from time to time. It has proven to be 100% accurate in predicting your “opinions” before you share them… even though you “don’t” watch it.

But, back to the matter being discussed, are you saying that you don’t want to compare empirical lists of left violence vs right violence? Surely you want to support your position that the right is more violent than your side…

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
I do watch CNN from time to time. It has proven to be 100% accurate in predicting your “opinions” before you share them… even though you “don’t” watch it.

But, back to the matter being discussed, are you saying that you don’t want to compare empirical lists of left violence vs right violence? Surely you want to support your position that the right is more violent than your side…
I don't need to support a position. The Proud Boys and Oath keepers have done it for me.

So I guess I don't need to research a doctor for your case of brain mush? Glad to know you are working on that on your own.

· Registered
8,047 Posts

· Registered
8,047 Posts
I don't need to support a position. The Proud Boys and Oath keepers have done it for me.

So I guess I don't need to research a doctor for your case of brain mush? Glad to know you are working on that on your own.
Fiery but mostly peaceful.

• Haha
Reactions: Pony

· Registered
8,047 Posts
They can't embarrass you if you are not invested in them.
Quit pulling this contrarian crap out of your grits. I'm an American, how am I not invested in them? This is my country, my Constitution, my government.... Knees Harris, with all of her fake laughing and her asinine statements, presented to the world as our Vice President. If that doesn't embarrass you, you have no business criticizing anyone. Trump is embarrassing, Harris is embarrassing, Biden is embarrassing.... The very few people who are not embarrassing can be found on Common Ground with Bret Baier once in a while, and the vast majority of this embarrassing ****ing country has no idea what I'm talking about. They don't know that two senators from across the aisle worked on a mental health bill that might actually help this country.... And so the effort will probably die in vain when some embarrassing piece of ****, who is for some godforsaken reason more popular, needs to trash it to make a headline.

Reactions: Redlands Okie

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Quit pulling this contrarian crap out of your grits. I'm an American, how am I not invested in them? This is my country, my Constitution, my government.... Knees Harris, with all of her fake laughing and her asinine statements, presented to the world as our Vice President. If that doesn't embarrass you, you have no business criticizing anyone. Trump is embarrassing, Harris is embarrassing, Biden is embarrassing.... The very few people who are not embarrassing can be found on Common Ground with Bret Baier once in a while, and the vast majority of this embarrassing *ing country has no idea what I'm talking about. They don't know that two senators from across the aisle worked on a mental health bill that might actually help this country.... And so the effort will probably die in vain when some embarrassing piece of *, who is for some godforsaken reason more popular, needs to trash it to make a headline.
People embarrass themselves. I don't take ownership of their actions unless I am involved in those actions. I can be disgusted or dislike politicians' actions but those actions are not mine.

· Registered
I'm on lifetime homesteading project number 5, all in Indiana and Michigan.
741 Posts
:) How about those on the right, beating police officers on Jan 6 for a start? I know, does not fit your narrow narrative that some on the right can't possible be guilty of rioting and violence.

LOL, Gun control? Did you forget that gun control measures were passed in the last year by both the right and the left?
Looks like another case of 'nothing but NPR' syndrome. Sad.

· Registered
10,536 Posts
LOL, you sure work hard at trying to sling the insults. Does it get you down when they fail to land?
Insult? No, I’m genuinely hoping that your television gives you a defensible position on this. Debating with a parrot gets boring. The least I could do is hope that your owner teaches you some better words.

· Registered
239 Posts
You pick and choose what to argue or discuss about just as I do. It does not mean I condone violence by Antifa or support them at all. It just means it is not worth my time.
But it is worth your time to piss and moan when you figure anyone on the right has been a bad boy.....Got it.
If I pissed and moaned every time someone on the right was bad, I would not have time to do anything else. I would already be dead from lack of sleep. :)

Are you still alive? Seems every other post in this thread is yours, I fugured you would be at least on a deep coma by now from all the pissing and moaning.....lol

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Insult? No, I’m genuinely hoping that your television gives you a defensible position on this. Debating with a parrot gets boring. The least I could do is hope that your owner teaches you some better words.
You are the one watching CNN. I guess that mush they are feeding you does not let the fact that I don't watch the news on tv make its way to your brain cells.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts