Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

· Premium Member
41,419 Posts
So you require people leaning left, to speak up every time there is violence in the news or you will assume they support the violence?

Seems you don't require that of people leaning right. When you start doing that you might get more interaction.
Right leaners are not the ones promoting the violence while denouncing at same time.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Really? Which side does the rioting, looting and burning?
:) How about those on the right, beating police officers on Jan 6 for a start? I know, does not fit your narrow narrative that some on the right can't possible be guilty of rioting and violence.

LOL, Gun control? Did you forget that gun control measures were passed in the last year by both the right and the left?

· Premium Member
41,419 Posts
:) How about those on the right, beating police officers on Jan 6 for a start? I know, does not fit your narrow narrative that some on the right can't possible be guilty of rioting and violence.

LOL, Gun control? Did you forget that gun control measures were passed in the last year by both the right and the left?
I’ve never said those on the right “never” engage in violence. It does happen but nothing like what the left has engaged in for the past decade.
as to gun control laws passed…. Who has sponsored the vast majority of them and who has pushed hardest?

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
I’ve never said those on the right “never” engage in violence. It does happen but nothing like what the left has engaged in for the past decade.
as to gun control laws passed…. Who has sponsored the vast majority of them and who has pushed hardest?
Still arguing a statement I already illustrated was false. Moving the goal post won't change that.

· Registered
8,047 Posts
If I pissed and moaned every time someone on the right was bad, I would not have time to do anything else. I would already be dead from lack of sleep. :)
You mean like when they posed as bots online to make it appear that Russians were in favor of Tulsi Gabbard so that Hillary could call her a Russian asset, so she could pay Tulsi back for supporting Bernie?

Or you mean when the FBI decided that it will take them 60 years to release the information they have on Seth Rich's murder?

Oh wait. Ahem. Excuse me. That was all Leftists.

Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Nope, standing behind my statement that you “claimed” is false. No need to move any goalposts. The left is guilty of mass destruction, rioting, violence, looting and burning.
You mean like when they posed as bots online to make it appear that Russians were in favor of Tulsi Gabbard so that Hillary could call her a Russian asset, so she could pay Tulsi back for supporting Bernie?

Or you mean when the FBI decided that it will take them 60 years to release the information they have on Seth Rich's murder?

Oh wait. Ahem. Excuse me. That was all Leftists.
LOL.

· Registered
10,536 Posts

The riot at the Capitol, and its relationship to right leadership is ENTIRELY different than the BLM/Antifa riots and their relationship to left leadership.

The closest your sacred television has come to giving you a link between the January 6th riot and right leadership was to blame it on one leader while selectively editing out his VERY explicit instruction to go and “peacefully make their voices heard”.

On the other hand, left leadership has repeatedly spoke out in support of the BLM/Antifa terrorists, with our current vice president even going so far as to bail them out of jail from the campaign trail.

You will be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of right leaders who haven’t denounced the illegal actions on January 6th, and likewise hard-pressed to find a handful of left leaders who haven’t praised the BLM/Antifa terrorists.

You and your kind are Marxist tools. It is one of your well-known and well-worn tactics to accuse the other side of exactly what you are doing. After two years of showing your nasty rumps to the world via your “mostly peaceful” protests, the people who write the stories for your television to tell you what to think were just waiting for something like the riot on January 6th to happen (if they didn’t instigate it outright) and, when it did, used it in a shameless attempt to spin the table and accuse the right of being the source of violence.

Violence IS committed by folks on both the left and right, but the left’s use of violence is much more prolific and much more systemic to the underpinnings of the left- in everything from mass-shootings/murders, to riots, to acts of political intimidation- and I’d be more than happy to go toe-to-toe with you on a comparison of lists of incidence.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
The riot at the Capitol, and its relationship to right leadership is ENTIRELY different than the BLM/Antifa riots and their relationship to left leadership.

The closest your sacred television has come to giving you a link between the January 6th riot and right leadership was to blame it on one leader while selectively editing out his VERY explicit instruction to go and “peacefully make their voices heard”.

On the other hand, left leadership has repeatedly spoke out in support of the BLM/Antifa terrorists, with our current vice president even going so far as to bail them out of jail from the campaign trail.

You will be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of right leaders who haven’t denounced the illegal actions on January 6th, and likewise hard-pressed to find a handful of left leaders who haven’t praised the BLM/Antifa terrorists.

You and your kind are Marxist tools. It is one of your well-known and well-worn tactics to accuse the other side of exactly what you are doing. After two years of showing your nasty rumps to the world via your “mostly peaceful” protests, the people who write the stories for your television to tell you what to think were just waiting for something like the riot on January 6th to happen (if they didn’t instigate it outright) and, when it did, used it in a shameless attempt to spin the table and accuse the right of being the source of violence.

Violence IS committed by folks on both the left and right, but the left’s use of violence is much more prolific and much more systemic to the underpinnings of the left- in everything from mass-shootings/murders, to riots, to acts of political intimidation- and I’d be more than happy to go toe-to-toe with you on a comparison of lists of incidence.
LOL, Trump saying one thing at one time and refusing to tell them to go home until later even when begged to do so by so many in his friends, family and staff shoots that argument out of the soup you are presenting.

· Registered
8,047 Posts

· The Renegade...
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
So you require people leaning left, to speak up every time there is violence in the news or you will assume they support the violence?

Seems you don't require that of people leaning right. When you start doing that you might get more interaction.
It’s a pretty safe bet that the leftists support the violence when they’re the overwhelming majority of people committing it !!!

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
You’d be hard pressed to fill a High School gym with true right wing extremists… and yet you could easily fill the largest stadium in the USA with leftist extremists from my personal observation.
You wish. Idaho could fill half that stadium all on their own.

· Registered
10,536 Posts
You wish. Idaho could fill half that stadium all on their own.
It’s noteworthy that you’re more than ready to speak in vagaries and platitudes, but you conveniently ignored my invitation to a more empirical challenge.

CNN has filled your mush with countless examples of implied right-wing violence that have later turned out to be nothing of the sort, full-well knowing that they’d hang in your skull mush as they thing they cast it as first. Trump told them to go “peacefully make their voices heard”, but you find a way to blame him for not stopping it beforehand after the fact. Never mind the fact that Kamala (or is it Kamala, or Kamala? Am I racist for not getting it right the first time, even though she never reliably pronounces it the correct way...) actually bailed them out so they could do it again.

CNN has rotted your brain by loading it with implications of things that never were… like they just did with the case of anti-Asian mass-murder that was committed by an Asian this week. You won’t go toe-to-toe on events because you can’t, but you subconsciously know that trying to do so, and seeing the reality of the situation, would destroy the world view that your television has so carefully curated in your mind for you.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts