Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
10,414 Posts
The article I read mentioned that none of them were locals, all from out of state. And they were spoiled, rich kids
(early 20's mostly). It is unfortunate that none of them blew themselves up.
One of the six was from Georgia. The rest were DNC operatives from districts without manufactured strife at the moment.

· Registered
5,645 Posts
One of the six was from Georgia. The rest were DNC operatives from districts without manufactured strife at the moment.
DNC operatives is the polite way of saying Marxists terrorists. But, I know you can be more discerning/discrete when you want to be.

· zone 5 - riverfrontage
6,755 Posts
Something else to consider is how much have they been paid for doing this?

One of my neighbors was bragging last year, that she had donated all of her paycheck to a 'go-fund-me' fund that paid hourly wages and per-diem to the Antifa/BLM rioters, as they destroyed businesses, and cities and set fire to forests.

· Registered
7,997 Posts
So uh... Lefties? This is a great opportunity for you to show your unbiased disdain for violence.

· Premium Member
23,117 Posts
So uh... Lefties? This is a great opportunity for you to show your unbiased disdain for violence.
Don't waste your time waiting. They just don't get it, don't realize that they are tools for the destroyers of the Republic....

· Registered
7,997 Posts
You guys ain't kiddin'...

· Registered
1,165 Posts
I live about an hour from the nearest small city, population is about 18 thousand. Couple of years ago when these antifa cowards were rioting all over, I heard they had a small "march" organizing there.

I drive a big V8 3/4 ton truck with Trump stickers and the gladston and colonial flag were flying high. Me and my buddy went down there and drove up and down the streets. Not one of them would make eye contact. They're all cowards that will attack only if you look weak or you're outnumbered 20 to 1....even then if you show no fear they back right down.

My impression was theyre just a bunch of inverted weaklings and if the men in this country ever grow a pair and decide to stand up to them, they'll fade away like smoke.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,897 Posts
So you require people leaning left, to speak up every time there is violence in the news or you will assume they support the violence?

Seems you don't require that of people leaning right. When you start doing that you might get more interaction.

· Registered
7,997 Posts
So you require people leaning left, to speak up every time there is violence in the news or you will assume they support the violence?

Seems you don't require that of people leaning right. When you start doing that you might get more interaction.
I've literally argued with conservatives here about 1/6 because I don't agree with them, and I did condemn the rioting. Your turn. Say it. Say, "AntiFa is the most violent organization in American streets and I haven't said that enough." Come on. You can do it.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,897 Posts
I've literally argued with conservatives here about 1/6 because I don't agree with them, and I did condemn the rioting. Your turn. Say it. Say, "AntiFa is the most violent organization in American streets and I haven't said that enough." Come on. You can do it.
You pick and choose what to argue or discuss about just as I do. It does not mean I condone violence by Antifa or support them at all. It just means it is not worth my time.

· Registered
7,997 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
But it is worth y
You pick and choose what to argue or discuss about just as I do. It does not mean I condone violence by Antifa or support them at all. It just means it is not worth my time.
But it is worth your time to piss and moan when you figure anyone on the right has been a bad boy.....Got it.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,897 Posts
But it is worth y

But it is worth your time to piss and moan when you figure anyone on the right has been a bad boy.....Got it.
If I pissed and moaned every time someone on the right was bad, I would not have time to do anything else. I would already be dead from lack of sleep. :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts