Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a late 90's Zetor with a front end loader. Recently the bucket won't stay in the position it should be. It's in the tilt portion as the lift part stays up. I took apart the hydraulic fitting as it was drifting down, and it stopped. Makes me think it's in the valve, but I wander if it could be in the coupler?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a late 90's Zetor with a front end loader. Recently the bucket won't stay in the position it should be. It's in the tilt portion as the lift part stays up. I took apart the hydraulic fitting as it was drifting down, and it stopped. Makes me think it's in the valve, but I wander if it could be in the coupler?
rebuild hydraulic cylinder

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing that makes me think it's the valve is sometimes if I "bump" the joystick it will hold where it is?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I crossed the hoses and nothing went down? Would this indicate that is something with the fittings?

·
DAV,USN MM1/SS
462 Posts
Sounds like valve is not returning completely to center, for what ever reason. trash, varnish buildup, carbon buildup.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've never messed with something like this. Is it something anybody can do it should I take it to a shop?

·
DAV,USN MM1/SS
462 Posts
if you can get a diagram of the valve it is easy. a spool a spring or 2 a ball bearing (detent) a couple of o-rings. Something like this.
17498x.jpg

·
DAV,USN MM1/SS
462 Posts
just don't take relief valve apart. this one 11-15 no need to do so. Detent ball and spring are in back cap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts