Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You can just see where the tree at the bottom of the rainbow changes color, and that's on the corner of our place...

Now you know where we live - at Rainbow's End!

BTW - the other title to this picture is "Almost Ireland"

I can't believe it's the 9th of July and Texas is this green - the photo is completely undoctored, other than trimmed in size. And I've been to Ireland so I'm not too far off base on the green :D

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
We drove through a rainbow at the end of May it was funny when we realized that's what we were doing. Everyone around us slowed down, we were just amazed! No leprachauns or gold but a beautiful sight!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tricky Grama said:
Soooo pretty! It IS a miracle that TX is green on the 4th! Where are you? We live in Plano but have 20 ac east of Bonham where we want to build someday.Patty
Hi Patty,

We live in Central Texas - west of Stephenville, and east of Brownwood. I keep thinking that rainbow is God's promise not to flood the entire earth again. I sure hope it applies to MY place as well. We got over another inch of rain yesterday.

Very unusual Texas July weather. It has yet to hit over 85 degrees at our house. But oh, the humidity! It's downright tropical here these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.