Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Living in the Hills
4,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are almost done (literally 3 days off) on the remodel. SUNDAY we are supposed to show the house, if it all goes well. The buyers have cash in hand, have seen outside & love it. Please pray! If this house sells like this in ths market, it has to be God. Now the other part, we don't have a new home. We are ggoing on an adventure. I would love to sell & be moved somewhere by Labor Day. I believe if it sells God has a place for us. We are very excited.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
How exciting for you!

As difficult as it might seem, when your buyers come to look - let them do it without your there, or atleast not inside the house. It will make them feel "more at home" and comfortable enough that they can voice their opinions about the pros-and cons without having to fear hurting your feelings. If they have request that you do more, or change something - do not give a quick answers, smile and say "We'll have to give that some thought and get back to you." -- If it's something you think is over your limit/cost/etc. the more time you give them to think about it - the more accepting they will be of your answer. Give direct short answers to their questions.

Going on an adventure...I do like the sound of that.

Hugs,
Marlene

1 - 5 of 5 Posts