Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
too big a coincidence
It is no coincidence at all. It is called cooperation. Most nations who see Russia for what it is are "cooperating" to bring about Russia's demise.

I have tried very hard to understand your position on this. Myself, Ukraine can go to hell, but fighting Russia using Ukraine is a sound strategy. Appeasement is the only way I can explain your position

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
My position is easy to understand if one is objective. Instead of believing everything that the media has told us about Russia over the last 30 years
You give too little thought to the responses people give to you. Now, don't stop. Keep reading

First, you have not really established a position except to think the world is wrong in their fight against Russia, and that Russia is somehow justified in its move against Ukraine. If that is not your position you need to explain it simply in 10 words or less because I just don't get it

Second, again, what you said (bolded) sounds like a defense for Putin. What redeeming qualities have you divined on Putin (and yes, you have to separate Russia and its people from Putin and his government)?

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
G is just doing it quietly.
If I had to describe Xi and the CCP in one word, the word would be diabolical. I am not sure that is the right word for them, but it is the best I can do

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
Commies invaded a sovereign nation
You would think the discussion would end with that.

I purposely did not include your use of "unprovoked". I do think there is some real dispute on that. I do believe TPTB wanted to provoke Putin and have used Ukraine as their patsy. I'll admit the wisdom of it, but I cannot deny the provocation.

Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
So you don't agree that Russia believed it was justified in moving against Ukraine?

That's interesting. If they didn't believe it was justified, why did they do it?
Because Putin believes he was justified, or uses any number of events as a ruse to "justify" his actions does not mean that I believe he was justified, or that he is right in his justification.

It is a simple question of right, or wrong.

You overthink things.

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
Provocation is an act with degrees.
And very subjective. Overreaction is common.

Beyond that, just being able to claim provocation gives Putin a defense. Not a good defense, but a defense nonetheless.

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
You are changing what I said. I never made any claim to right or wrong. My statement (13 words) is very specific and very clear. You are the one reading something into it.
Everything comes down to "right or wrong" for me. Analysis for the sake of analysis is nothing but mental masturbation.

Like everyone else, I may tilt at windmills from time to time. This ain't one of them.

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
The American people are suffering
We are. I say again. TPTB decide we had to pay that price.

the US made no serious attempt at diplomacy to prevent the war
You fail to grasp this simple fact, the US and NATO wanted this skirmish. It is a war for Ukraine. It does sting Putin somewhat, mostly his pride and ego. To most of us it is not much more than a news item and a topic on social media.

For most Americans, we blame Brandon for the pain more than we blame Putin.

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
Please share.
I am sure you have your suspicions. I have gone beyond my own suspicions to accepting it as fact.

The WEF is coordinating much of what the US government does. There is tacit approval from the membership of that group for a closer world governance.

You know that.

Sure there is still implied autonomy of the WEF members but they have a strategy. The actions and words of the members are used to further the strategy at a rate that does not prompt pitch forks and torches.

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
Word of the Day

Rus·so·phile

/ˈrəsəˌfīl/

noun

1. a person who is friendly toward or fond of Russia, especially someone who is sympathetic to the political system and customs of the former Soviet Union.

I wonder if the word changes when it has advanced to a fetish???
I like the Russian people. I like their literature. I feel they have suffered way too much for way too long

·
Registered
40,972 Posts
There are probably at least 4 layers below the WEF. I have been trying to figure out how high the control would have to be to result in this level of manipulation. In this case, I think it is whoever is controlling Brandon or maybe a level higher.
It goes all the way up. They have been baiting Putin for a long time.

And, no, 0bama, Macron, Trudeau and a handful of others are at the top. Brandon is one layer down.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts