Lisa Had Babies! And This Time It Was Twins!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Goat Freak, May 4, 2006.

1. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Lisa had babies last ngiht, a little girl and a little boy, they look about half the size that we normally get, but then again it has been 6 months since we have had babies! The little boy is older, and the little girl is the younger, and louder, one. THey are SO CUTE! I am SO HAPPY now!

2. Sher

Sher Well-Known Member

Way to go! Hope the twins and mom are doing great .. congrats on the expanding family!!

3. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Thank you Sher. They are doing great, and they managed to get out of the fence and away from their mom, so me and my brother had to rescue them, they didn't seem to mind though, they were right next to the fence, and their mom was right on the other side of it. THey are such peanuts! The little girls name is Lilly, and I want to name the little boy Rico. They are both being very friendly and come up to be petted and held, they are so sweet, adn turns out that the little boy, who looks just like his older brother Frankie, Lisa's first and only other baby besides the twins, he also acts like Frankie! He is very laid back and calm, while the girl is still being a little whine baby, although she is getting MUCH better. Well see ya. Bye.